Acarda Messenger Autodialer for Sales Leads
Acarda Messenger Sales Lead software automatically phones a list of
people and plays them a sales message about your product or service.
You set when it is to make the phone calls, record your message
(using Acarda Messenger's Prompt Editor) and it will do the
rest. Use it to find qualified sales leads - people
who are ready to buy or who want to know more. You can reach hundreds,
even thousands of people with news of your product or service! No
more cold calling - every day you can have a list of people interested
in your product or service ready and waiting for you when you come in
||Acarda Messenger for Sales Leads Click to download your sales lead generation software for free.
Download Acarda Messenger for Sales Lead Help Files, click here.
Download a PDF Acarda Messenger for Sales Lead Product Sheet here.
To download select the word 'here', right click your mouse
and select Save Target As
||Look at pricing details for Acarda Messenger
for Sales Leads, click here.
How It Works
The Acarda Messenger for Sales Leads application
can generate a list of phone numbers and then automatically phone
these numbers. You can also import a list of telephone numbers that you
might have in another application, or you can manually enter the
telephone numbers into Acarda Messenger Sales Leads. You can ensure
certain numbers won't ever be telephoned, eg emergency services, police
etc, by having their numbers in a Do Not Call list.
When the Acarda Messenger telemarketing software phones the people on
your list, it will ask the person who answers the phone some preliminary
questions to determine if they are the best person to hear the sales
message. If the call is answered by an answer machine, a summary message
can be left, rather than the full message. If the call is answered
by a fax, this is noted in the report. Once the right person is on
the phone it will play the sales message and ask for a response.
People can respond by asking to be transferred back to someone within
your organisation, or they can leave you a message. They can confirm
they would like a certain action taken, e.g to be rung back or they can
ask to hear the message again. They can also enter a phone or fax number
eg where you can send them more information.
The Acarda Messenger keeps placing calls until all the people on
your list have been phoned, or the preset stop time is reached for that
day. It will automatically reschedule new attempts of failed numbers
(busy or not answered). You can view, print and export results of
all the calls in different categories, e.g transferred calls, failed
calls, confirmed calls, etc.
- Automatically place telephone calls & convey voice
- Every part of the phone message heard by the call
recipient can be recorded and played in a voice of your
choice, ie from the initial greeting to the farewell
- Up to 10 sets of messages can be recorded and played
simultaneously e.g 10 different sales campaigns
- Use the software on up to 12 telephone lines at the same
time, depending on the hardware installed.
- Set start and stop times for each day of the week.
- Automatically generate a random list of telephone numbers
- Import a list of telephone numbers
- Allow manual setup and editing of the list of phone
numbers within Acarda Messenger
- Prevent calls being made to numbers you want to exclude,
eg emergency services
- Gives recipients the option of being added to a Do Not
- Configurable number of delivery attempts for busy or no
- Play a different message if call answered by answer
- Identifies fax numbers rung and allows you to print
out/export a list of them
- Verify the listener is the right person to hear the
- Wait till right person comes to the telephone
- Ask for a time to ring back when the correct person will
- Recipient can select to be transferred, e.g. to a sales
- Recipient can confirm they would like some action taken,
e.g. to be rung back
- Recipient can leave you a message e.g. their postal
address for you to send them more information
- Recipient can enter a fax number e.g for you to send them
more information, or a phone number e.g of someone else they
think might want to hear the message
- Reports the results of calls, e.g add to do not call list,
successful, failed, and the recipients response to given
options, e.g confirmation, transfer, enter number
& recipient message
- Displays call statistics
- In Answer Machine Only mode Acarda Messenger will only
play a message if it detects an answer machine
- Extensive On-Screen Help
- Supports Windows NT4/2000/XP, 95/98/ME