Acarda Messenger Autodialer for Survey
Acarda Messenger Survey (and polling) autodialer software
automatically phones a list of people and asks them a set of questions
that they can respond to using their telephone keypad. You set
when it is to make the phone calls, record your questions (using Acarda
Messenger's Prompt Editor) and it will do the rest.
Use it to carry out market research, carry out telephone polls,
test new ideas and to gather opinions. Get quick and immediate
results without having to employ people to carry out your research!
||Download Acarda Messenger for Survey to try for free, click
Download Acarda Messenger Survey Help Files, click here.
Download a PDF Acarda Messenger for Survey Product Sheet here.
To download select the word 'here', right click your mouse
and select Save Target As
||Look at pricing details for Acarda Messenger for
Survey click here.
How It Works
The Acarda Messenger for Survey Research and
Polling Autodialer can generate a list of random phone numbers and then
automatically phone these numbers. You can also import a list of
telephone numbers that you might have in another application, or you can
manually enter the telephone numbers into Acarda Messenger Survey. You
can ensure certain numbers won't ever be telephoned, eg emergency
services, police etc, by listing their numbers in an Exclude list.
When the Acarda Messenger for Survey software phones the people on
your list, it can ask the person who answers the phone some preliminary
questions to determine if they are the best person to complete the
survey. If the call is answered by an answer machine, a summary message
can be left, rather than the full message. Once the right person
is on the phone it will play up to 9 survey questions and ask for a
response. People answer the questions by pressing the appropriate
number on their telephone keypad, e.g. press 1 for 'Yes' or 2 for 'No'.
They can also enter multi-digit answers, e.g. their birth date.
Acarda Messenger for Survey keeps placing calls until all the people
on your list have been phoned, or the preset stop time is reached for
that day. It will automatically reschedule new attempts of failed
numbers (busy or not answered). You can view, print and export
results of all the calls and people's answers to each question.
- Free evaluation download
- Automatically place telephone calls & convey voice
- Every part of the phone message heard by the call
recipient can be recorded and played in a voice of your
choice, ie from the initial greeting to the farewell
- Up to 10 sets of messages can be recorded and played
simultaneously ie ten different surveys
- Use the software on up to 12 telephone lines at the same
time, depending on the hardware installed.
- Set start and stop times for each day of the week.
- Automatically generate a random list of telephone numbers
- Import a list of telephone numbers
- Allow manual setup and editing of the list of phone
numbers within Acarda Messenger
- Prevent calls being made to numbers you want to exclude,
eg emergency services
- Gives recipients the option of being added to a Do Not
- Do Not Call List numbers can easily be added to the
- Configurable number of delivery attempts for busy or no
- Play a different message if call answered by answer
- Identifies fax numbers rung and allows you to print
out/export a list of them
- Verify the listener is the best person to complete the
- Wait till the best person comes to the telephone
- Ask for a time to ring back when the best person will be
- Ask up to nine different questions
- End call after any question depending on person's
- Answers given by pressing telephone keypad.
Multi-digit responses e.g birthdate, as well as single digit
- Reports the results of calls, as well as responses to each
questions. Reports can be exported for further analysis.
- Displays call statistics
- Extensive On-Screen Help
- Supports Windows NT4/2000/XP, 95/98/ME